Cheese: My Favorite FoodIt's a good thing I like in Wisconsin. Cheese is everywhere.
- Favorite Cheeses: At any given time, there are 5 to 7 different cheeses in my refrigerator. But my love for cheese is endless.
- Blue Cheese: As a child, I wouldn't touch the stuff. Now, I love it. Especially on salads.
- Cheesy-Onion Soup: I was cooking in a tiny kitchen in Paris and came up with this incredible soup.
- Crottin de Champcol: One of my favorite creamy cheeses from the Loire Valley, baked into a tart with cipollini onions and squash.
- Goat Cheese Truffles with Chocolate and Cranberry: Honestly, these were rich and layered and incredible. Double batch next time.
- Maytag Blue Cheese: Nothing like Maytag on a salad. I like mine with broccoli.
- Macaroni and Cheese, Wisconsin-Style: Rich and made with a variety of cheeses. Red pepper adds a punch.
|Cheese display on Ile St. Louis, Paris, 2007.|