Food Blog Links
Blogs I Love
I've been reading many of these blogs for nearly eight years. There are many other wonderful blogs today, and I will add them as I find them.
- Blue Kitchen: A Chicago adman cooks and writes - excellent!
- Christine Cooks: Highly imaginative, very creative - and a nice person to boot!
- Cookin' Canuck: A Canadian cook in an American kitchen.
- Cooking Spree: Lovely photos, inspired recipes and text.
- Cream Puffs in Venice: Incredible recipes from a Toronto kitchen.
- David Lebovitz: Witty and living in Paris, David has the best blog - ever!
- Dinners and Dreams: Beautiful blog from a Moroccan American.
- Easy Gourmet Dinners: Healthy, made from scratch and easy!
- Ezra Pound Cake: How could I not love a blog with this name? Delicious recipes, too.
- Gluten Free on a Shoestring: Best gluten free blog out there!
- Kalyn's Kitchen: Seasonal low-glycemic recipes and a model for other blogs.
- Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen: Delicious recipes from Penny, as nice as she is talented.
- La Tartine Gourmade: Stunning and inspired from a French cook in Boston.
- Lavender and Lovage: French style in an English kitchen.
- Lost in Cheeseland: Musing on life and food in Paris.
- Lucy's Kitchen Notebook: Evocative photos and recipes from Lucy, living in Lyon, France.
- Months of Edible Celebrations: A little food history, a little culture, cookbooks and recipes.
- My Kitchen in Half Cups: Delicious fare, prepared with good humor.
- Over a Tuscan Stove: Exuberant Italian food from a former pastry chef, now in Italy.
- The Perfect Pantry: Informative and reliable, another model blog.
- Simply Recipes: Simply good with reliable advice.
- Soup Chick: A guide to the ultimate comfort food.
- Thyme for Cooking: Witty Midwesterner Katie creates good food in a French kitchen.
- Traveling Food Lady: Beautiful photos and recipes from Jann, who travels the world.
- The Reluctant Gourmet: A new discovery for me. I think you will like it, too.
- Vagabond Gourmet: Adventures in the European marketplace - with history.