French Canadian Favorites
French Canadian DishesThis is an area I'm still exploring. I've tried a few, with acceptable - and delicious - results.
- Tourtiere: (meat pie): Literally the way Grandma Annie used to make it.
- Split Pea Soup: Green peas or yellow? Your choice.
- Sweet Onion Soup: As tasty as the soup I had on a recent visit to Quebec.
- Baked Beans: Made in a slow cooker with maple syrup from Quebec,
Visiting Quebec City
- A Visit to the Old Market: An indoor market, well worth a visit.